Avery Elle Mimosas

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share with you my card for Avery Elle featuring Mimosas stamp set. This stamp set is so gorgeous, so I take the floral images and have so much fun color it.


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Mimosas Clear Stamps for the floral images 
Mimosas Elle-ments to die cut the floral images 
Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments to die cut the frame 
Wine Bottle Elle-ments to die cut the sentiment on a white foam and a white card stock then glue them all together 
The Sorbet Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Cracked Pistacchio and Evergreen Bough with blending tool then splash white watercolor with my brush

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the green and pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely floral image, and perfect size to adorn opposing corners - great LO and amazing colouring, Melania!

    ReplyDelete