My Favorite Things June Card Kit Countdown Day 2

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things June Card Kit Countdown Day 2. I combine Sending Birthday Wishes Card Kit  with another stamp set and it's turns out so cute!





My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Sending Birthday Wishes to die cut the envelope and sentiment
MSTN Bionic Bots for the images
Distress Ink Cracked Pistacchio and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background then I splash water with my brush
Dienamics Homespun Stitch Lines to die cut the floor on Gravel Gray Prestige Card Stock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. What a great card, the grand children would love it. Both boys and girls.

    ReplyDelete