Mama Elephant " Little Girl Agenda "

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hi everyone! Today I want to share my card for Mama Elephant using Little Girl Agenda. This stamp set is so cute so I combine it with All Prettied Up Creative Cuts to make a fun happy card!





Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Little Girl Agenda for the girls image
Little Girl Agenda Creative Cuts to die cut the girls image
Grid Window Creative Cuts to die cut the windows
All Prettied Up Creative Cuts to die cut the box
Mini Messages for the sentiment using silver embossing powder

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass and Squeezed Lemonade with blending tool then splash water with my brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: