My Favorite Thing December Release Countdown Day 1

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Thing December Release Countdown Day 1. I play with cute gorgeous and pretty stamp set called More Rustic Widlflower.


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
More Rustic Widlflowers for the images and sentiment
Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle STAX to die cut the frame
Graphic Grid Pastels Paper Pad for the patterned paper
Dienamics Big Thanks to die cut the white card stock and a white foam then glue them all together
Sno Cone, Berrylicious, Tropical Teal, Wild Wisteria, Grapesicle, Spearmint, Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, Pink Lemonade Premium Dye Ink Pad to stamp the florals

I add some clear sequins and clear droplets for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

7 comments: