My Favorite Things March Release Replay

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things March Release Replay. This month release is so amazing!
I have so much fun play with it including this card!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Beautiful Day for the images
Dienamics Beautiful Day to die cut the images
Hoppy Friends for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Hoppy Friends to die cut the images
Dienamics Triangle STAX to die cut the triangles 
Summer Splash and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to color the background then I splash water with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear droplets and clear sequins

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

2 comments: